This hands-on course is aimed at existing WordPress users who need to get a good general understanding of SEO as well as how to implement it specifically in WordPress.
If you are completely new to WordPress consider attending my WordPress Introduction before attending this course.
In this course, you will learn.
- You will gain a good general understanding of SEO ideas and methods.
- You’ll learn how to plan your SEO and undertake keyword research.
- You will learn how to create great pages and posts in WordPress – both technically and in content terms.
- You will learn about good site organisation the difference between pages and posts and the effect of taxonomy on SEO and your site.
- You will learn about some key plugins for SEO and how to use Yoast correctly.
- You will learn about image optimisation in WordPress.
- You will learn how to set up analytics measuring in WordPress to understand your SEO success.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.