Digital Marketing Fundamentals
This course will give you a broad range of knowledge, skills and understanding about the key principals of digital marketing and how to use them within your organisation.
You will work towards defining a digital marketing plan for your business by following a strategic marketing process. Based on the knowledge you gain about the opportunities, risks and pitfalls of many of the key digital channels available to you you will be able to create a detailed plan of action.
In this course, you will learn.
- You will gain a good all-round understanding of digital marketing
- You will learn how to use a strategic process to plan and set goals for your activities
- You will define your audiences and market segments
- You will assess your market and your capabilities
- You will work towards a content marketing and digital action plan for your business
- You’ll learn how to get the best out of your website and/or mobile app
- You will get a good understanding of many key digital channels including
- Search Engine Marketing – SEO and PPC
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing – Paid and Organic
- Online PR and Affiliate marketing
- Display advertising
- You’ll look at key ideas for web metrics and digital analysis
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.