Pre Course Requirements
There are no pre-workshop requirements but you should have basic internet, PC and/or Mac skills.
- You’ll learn about the benefits and key ideas of using Linked-in for business.
- Learn how to complete an engaging personal profile and a business page and how to connect with others and use those connections for your business.
- Learn about some of the more advanced Linked-in features and the tools used by social media professionals.
- What is Linked-in?
- The linked-in interface
- Personal Profiles and Company Profiles
Linkedin for Business
- Defining your LinkedIn goals
- Understanding LinkedIn from a business perspective
- Using Linkedin strategically
- Linkedin as a marketing tool
- Linkedin as a branding exercise
- Who will your business target?
Using Linkedin for research
- Using simple search functions
- Using Advanced Searches
- Finding Company information
- Finding connections and people
Setting up a personal profile
- Choosing a profile picture
- Completing you profile content
- Recommendations and endorsements
- Status updates
Setting up and running a business page
- Logos and business information
- Status changes and updates
- Getting others to share your updates
- Linkedin Analytics
- Adding existing contacts to Linkedin
- Building your network
- Networking and linked-in etiquette
- Searches and advanced searches
- Working with groups
- Working with Colleagues
- Different subscriptions compared
- Sales Navigator
- Recruiter lite
Questions and Answer
Sorry. No other course information available at the moment.