This SEO introduction training course is aimed at non-technical people with little or no prior knowledge of SEO but needing a good general understanding and how to get the best results from it.
For many, learning how to build search engine friendly web pages and optimising your web site for SEO results is a must.
In this course, you will learn.
- You will gain an understanding of how search engines function, how they crawl, rank and index pages.
- You will grasp some key concepts in SEO strategy and planing and learn how to prioritise the functions of SEO.
- You will understand how to produce great content that works well for both humans and engines.
- You will learn how to undertake successful keyword research for SEO.
- You will be able to analyse your web pages SEO performance and identify areas for improvement.
- You will understand more about the crawling process and good site organisation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.