Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
Learn more about Google Tag Manager (GTM), what it can do to enhance your google analytics site tracking and what it can do to help you tag and integrate other third-party systems with your website?
This introductory course is aimed at users with a little technical web know-how who would like to get a well-rounded understanding of Google Tag Manager, how to set it up and how to deploy key tags.
In this course, you will learn.
- How to set up a tag manager account and deploy one or more Tag containers into your website/s.
- To understand the core concepts of how the tag manager operates and it’s workflows and data layering.
- The tag manager interface and how to use workspaces confidently.
- The concepts of tags, triggers and variables and how to use them.
- How to use the tag manager to deploy some key tags and configure some custom web analytics tracking options.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.