Google Analytics Fundamentals
My Google Analytics Introduction Training Course is aimed at people who need to get a good general understanding of what Google Analytics does, what it can do and how their existing website is performing.
You’ll learn how to profile your web audience, what web content they like, what activities drive conversions and how your traffic gets to you as well as other invaluable insights.
In this course, you will learn.
- You will become confident in the Google Analytics interface and many of its key functions.
- You will learn about some of the administration functions of Google Analytics and how it is set up and collates data.
- You will learn about the key web metrics like page views, users, sessions and bounce rates, the key standard reporting features and what they mean.
- You will be able to customise and filter many of the key reports as well as layering the data for higher levels of user insight.
- You will get an overview of some of the more advanced features like dashboards, segments, events and goals.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.