You may have an existing Google Ads Account that has not been working as well as you think it should be, or you might be ready to set up a new account and start working with Google Ads for the first time.
What is Google Adwords
Google Adwords – now called Google Ads – is one of the most significant revenue drivers for Google and one of the key tools you should be considering in your online marketing strategy.
This tool allows you to set up and configure a range of paid search engine adverts that can run both in Google search results as well as in its search and display advertising partner web sites.
Typically known as PPC, or “pay per click” advertising it has a somewhat unique stand in the advertising tools world in that you typically only pay when your ads are clicked by users, but here in lies some of the problems you might face using it.
You need to be able to understand what different kinds of Ads you might be able to make with it – there are 5; Search, Display, Shopping/Product, Video or App promotions and how to create effective campaigns that will drive relevant and valid traffic to your websites, online stores and/or applications.
You’ll also need to know what triggers these ads to show and how to effectively bid and budget for them as well as how to fall within the relevant boundaries of Googles Quality checking systems like Quality Score.
How I can help you with your online Marketing
We have qualified Adwords professionals ready to help you, and we feel we work differently to other PPC agencies:
- We will ensure you have full access to your own accounts and can see everything we are doing in a totally transparent way.
- We can provide regular (and understandable) reports for you.
- We will work to your brief and budget throughout no matter the simplicity or complexity of it.
- We do not bill on a percentage of your total Ad Spend, but for our time, agreed with you in advance.
- We are happy to talk through what is happening and working (or not working) and can agree on a maintenance schedule to keep everything running smoothly.
- We also have skills in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to ensure that tracking and measuring are set up professionally so that you can be certain about the results you do get.
- Above all, we want the companies we work with to grow their own knowledge and be an integral part of their own Google Ads success.
If you’re just curious about what Google Ads has to offer or you’d like to have a chat to see if we can help get your Adwords account driving more traffic, inquiries and conversions then why not get in touch?
If you’d rather learn how to do it all yourself, then why not consider one of our hands-on training courses.