Pre Course Requirements
To attend the Google Adwords Introduction training course you should have everyday PC or Mac skills.
The Adwords Introduction Training Course assumes you have an existing Adwords account to work with and that you have the relevent login details to access it. There may be some scope to set up and configure a new Adwords account during the course, but please let me know in advance if this is required.
- You will gain an understanding of how Google Adwords works and get confident with its interface.
- You will grasp the key concepts of pay per click search ads.
- You will understand how account structure works in Adwords and how to use it properly.
- You will learn about budgets and bidding options.
- You will learn how to undertake successful keyword and cost project research and how to use negative keywords and keyword modifiers.
- You will be able to analyse your Ad performance and identify areas for improvement.
- What is PPC advertising
- How does Google operate Ads
- What kind of Ads can I create
- How does Google select and rank Ads
- What is Max CPC
- What is Quality Score and why is it important
- Account level settings and billing
- What is a campaign
- What is an Ad Group and how do I use it
- Where do Ads live in my account
- What is the relationship between Ads and Keywords
- About status (enabled, paused, removed)
Historical Ad performance
- Walking through the interface
- The overview report
- Looking at the recommendations report
- Key detailed reporting screens
- Changing and showing different columns in reports (adding QS)
- What are the most important figures in my account
- What elements preform best (ads, keywords)
- Overview of conversions
Planning a campaign
- Pre planning your campaign
- Defining your landing page
- Selecting some keywords
- Planning your campaign settings
- Planning your Ad
- About the keyword planner
- Assessing keywords and traffic projections
- A better idea of costs and budget
- Adding words to a keyword plan
- Projected plan performance
- Adjusting Max CPC to hit targets
- Refining keywords with match modifiers
- Adding negative keywords
- Moving your plan into your account
Creating a campaign
- Adding a new search campaign and setting a key objective
- Allocating budget and setting bid method
- Working through the campaign settings
- Adding an Adgroup and some keywords
Creating an Ad
- What is the purpose of my Ad
- General ideas on good copy for Ads
- The Final URL
- Adding a page path
- Working with headings and descriptions
About Ad extensions
- What is an Ad extension
- What types of extensions are available
- Creating an extension
- Assigning an extension to an account, a campaign or adgroup
- Assessing extension performance
Questions and Answers
Sorry. No other course information available at the moment.